Dreaming in Nueva Carteya
Experience Andalusia at its best, with a cozy home equipped with all comforts in the heart of the olive production of Spain.
The hilly Nueva Carteya is surrounded by natural area and olive trees, perfect to an active, recreational and/or educational holiday. The vast fields and hills offer guaranteed one of the best views. The city is located near the well known and culture rich city of Cordoba, to which a visit is highly recommended.
What makes your holiday address in Nueva Carteya ideal, is a very impressive home in beautiful surroundings at an affordable price.
- Specifications House
- About the house
- About Nueva Carteya
Specifications House (three floors and attic):
- Dining room with six seater dining table
- Living room (tv + radio)
- Separate spacious kitchen-diner
- Spacious patio
- Bedroom 1; double bed + private bathroom, bathtub & 2 sinks
- Bedroom 2; 2 single beds (on request, 3 beds)
- Roof terrace
- Bathroom with shower and sink
- Bedroom 1; 1 single bed
- Bedroom 2; 2 single beds + 2 doubters (anderhalfpersoonsbedden)
- gas stove
- gas oven
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- Garden set
- extra toilet
- tv + DVD player
- stereo + CD player
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- 2 bathrobes
- beach towels
Low season: (nov-Mar)
199.0 €-per week
Mid season: (sep-Oct & apr-jun)
249.0 €-per week
High season: (jul-aug)
299.0 €-per week
Of course it is also possible to book a shorter period of time. We also achieve very attractive rates. Give your arrival-departure date and we will & you as soon as possible a quotation.
- For the stay, it is advisable to rent a car. A widely used, and to us know one of the most affordable car rental companies, is Goldcar. On the website the options & conditions pretty clearly explained. Click here for the current fuel prices in Spain.
- If required we can provide transfers from airport to your care a € 60.0 &-per trip up to 5 people. If you have more than 5 people, please please contact phone number/e-mail.
- In Nueva Carteya are many small restaurants and one has been a daily menu for € 7.50 per person including a drink. In the Interior is the average over 1/3rd cheaper than on the coast.
- In the summer months, daytime temperatures of 38 degrees and above not rarity and although there always a cooling wind, so that the heat is well tolerated, we advise for sufficient protection.
- The village has a pharmacy, but not everything is always in stock.
A Word from the landlord:
The House where you end up, the House is what my mother has bought many years ago. My girlfriend and her sister to the House have many good memories and is now also a place where we come back regularly.
When Adela had bought the House, it was not in the State where it now meets. This they have due to their father with a perfectionist insight and his boundless craftsmanship. The House will amaze you from the first centimeter do and you will find this craftsmanship throughout the House. Of the marble floors, to the typical Spanish ceilings. The unique white marble stairs with the custom made railings.
Years later they decided to buy a piece of land in Cordoba and here to build a House. This is now our current residential address and is much too beautiful and fully furnished house in Nueva Carteya empty. Me the task was focused to offer the House as a holiday address. You will see that we provide you with this reason a very fair price.
During your stay you will experience that you are completely pampered, we are a hard working family that is aimed at perfection. A typical Spanish mentality you can discover in the food and also invite you to enjoy with us in Córdoba the typical Andalusian cuisine. Nueva Cartey
a is a town and municipality of the province of Córdoba, Andalusia. The area is 70 square kilometres and has a density of 79.7 inhabitants/km². The geographical coordinates are 37 ° 35 ‘n, 4 ° 28 ‘ w. The lies at an altitude of 454 metres and 55 kilometres from the provincial capital, Cordova. The main economic activity is agriculture, especially olive growing, one of the best oils in the world is produced here. It is located in a geographical context cradle of many earlier civilizations such as Hispanics, Visigoths and Romans. Its creation was based on the transfer of land to the inhabitants of Baena.
Nueva Carteya is set in a large area where the archaeological remains bear witness to back a settlement that can be traced back to prehistoric times.
The strategic location, surrounded by high hills, made this area for cultures such as the Iberian, Roman and Visigothic ideal for the defense and control. Evidence of this are the many archaeological remains found in the highest points of the city, the Plaza de Armas and El Higuerón, currently kept in the Archaeological Museum of Cordoba.
Finally, the city Nueva Carteya was founded in 1822 by the baenense mental d. Diego Carro, at that time under the name Aldea de San Juan, after which they would later take its current name.
Córdoba 50 km (about 45 minutes by car)
Granada 114 km (about 105 minutes by car)
Málaga 122 km (about 90 minutes by car)
Sevilla 155 km (about 105 minutes by car)
Name: Barrie Nadine
Tel: 0034 670 66 96 13 (NL/ENG)
Name: Adela Aguilera Merino
Tel: 0034 625 45 59 89 (NL/ESP/FR)
Heerlijk tot rust gekomen in dit mooie huis. Voldoet aan alle eisen en heeft een verbluffend landschap om het dorp. Ik heb mij geen moment verveeld!Maria Gracia (Barcelona) - Juni 2015